Maintenance & Service
Macho Contracting has extensive experience and knowledge with all grinder and ejector systems. We are specifically certified with E/One pumps. If you need service or maintenance on any sewage pump please call us.
We recommend yearly maintenance on both ejector systems and grinder systems. What do you we check? We check amps, floats and switches and the general operation of the pump, along with the control panel. Your basin will also get a cleaning.
An un-abused sewage pump system should not need regular maintenance. However, it has been our experience that grinders and ejectors go through some abuse and are in need of yearly maintenance at a minimum.
If you put the following items down the drain you will need maintenance:
- Wipes, coffee grounds, peelings, condoms, feminine products, petroleum and harsh chemicals.
- If you leave town for extended periods of time you will need maintenance.
- If you rent out your home for short or long term you will need maintenance
- TIP! When you leave town for an extended time fill up a tub and drain it before you leave to flush the sewage pump station. This cleans the pump station and helps free any residue from sitting stagnate.
Contact Macho Contracting today at (602) 975-5507 for more information about any of our services or to schedule an appointment for an inspection.
Residential & Commercial Septic Services in Prescott, Arizonabest Septic Professionals
- The most responsive and knowledgeable company I have worked with in a long time.- Amy H.
Put a Quality Roof Over YouSchedule Your Appointment Today!
Contact us today at 602-975-5507 or complete our online form.