Licensed & Certified Septic Specialists in Phoenix
Macho Contracting provides a full range of residential and commercial septic services in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree, Paradise Valley, and Rio Verde. If you need a new septic system installed, an inspection for a real estate transaction, or repair services, we have more than 20 years of experience with all types of septic systems.
Please call Macho Contracting at (602) 975-5507 for septic services from qualified professionals.
Macho Contracting delivers unsurpassed quality septic services in Scottsdale. If you are interested in installing a septic system, the first step is to determine the best type of system for the size of your property and terrain. We can design and install a system that is perfectly suited to your property.
Our septic services include:
- Alternative Aerobic Septic System – When a conventional septic system is not suitable for your property, we offer options for alternative aerobic septic systems to accommodate any terrain.
- Cesspools Drywells Leachfields – We offer cesspool evaluations, leachfield inspections, and solutions for safe onsite wastewater disposal.
- Conventional Septic System – A conventional septic system is comprised of a septic tank and leachfield or drainfield. We can design and install a system that is tailored to your needs.
- Lift Stations – A lift station moves wastewater from low elevation to high elevation to safely dispose of wastewater. We install residential and commercial lift stations.
If you are having a problem with your existing septic system, we can help. We offer septic system repairs for baffles, leachfields, tree root invasion, and many other common septic problems.
The most responsive and knowledgeable company I have worked with in a long time.- Amy H.
Joe came by and inspected the septic system with camera and verified all is functioning well. This was a second set of eyes after an initial inspection by another company said a full replacement was needed.- David T.
We could not be happier with Macho and their team. We had initial plumbing issues in our new home and Joel came out to give his thoughts. He didn’t try and sell us on anything, rather just gave us his recommendations.- Tressa H.
We have been using Macho Contracting for close to two years. Alfredo and his team did all the plumbing for our large kitchen and bath (s) remodel. They have come to our home for other plumbing emergencies.- Jessica D.
I have used this company multiple times to install new toilets, sink repair, and a foundation leak. They are very skilled and do excellent work. The prices are great and they stand by their work. As a female, I have felt other companies try to take advanta- Kanyon H.
Regular septic inspections and upkeep helps to avoid expensive repair and replacement costs and extends the life of the septic system. Annual septic inspections are recommended to ensure the system is working properly and determine when the tank needs to be pumped.
We offer septic inspection services for:
- Real estate transfers (ADEQ inspections) – Maricopa County requires an inspection by an ADEQ and NAWT Certified Septic Inspector when properties with septic systems go into escrow. The county documents must be submitted by the septic inspector prior to escrow closing.
- Locating – Our professionals can locate your septic system and provide a sketch. This saves time on future service visits.
- Measuring scum and sludge – A septic tank should be pumped when the scum layer is within three inches of the bottom of the inlet or the sludge depth is equal to one-third or more of the liquid depth.
- Manholes and risers – This service includes uncovering the manhole and inspection ports.
- Checking septic tank and drain field or leach field – We can check the condition of the baffles or tees, check for cracks on the walls of the tank, and signs of drain field failure.
- Flush toilets – We may flush toilets or run outside water spigots to check the plumbing system.
- Removing solids from tank – Generally, septic tanks should be pumped every three to five years. The size of the tank and household size influence how frequently the tank should be pumped.
Whether you need a new septic system installed, septic repair, or a professional inspection, we offer septic services in Scottsdale and surrounding areas to meet your needs. We provide free site visits for residential and commercial properties.
Maintenance For Rentals and Short Term Vacation Properties
Temporary occupants of a residence will not treat an onsite waste system like it is their own. Experience has taught us that these properties need EXTRA maintenance.
- Septic pumping every 1-2 years!
- 1-2 Effluent cleanings every year!
- Bi-Annual to quarterly maintenance!
Please contact Macho Contracting at (602) 975-5507 for more information about any of our septic services.